I made a new custom Fluttershy! But here's the fun fact: this Fluttershy is the same one as the last (and first) custom I actually did!
That's right, this is that same Fluttershy, but last night I noticed some of the superglue around where her tail was browning underneath the Mod Podge sealant and I wanted to see if I could cut it out with my exacto knife so I tried to and ended up pealing away too much sealant so I decided to just try pealing the whole thing off and I then just naturally ripped off the tail along with the mane. It took forever to peal off all the sealant but I covered her in it entirely and it was too think so it was easy to get it off. Today I spent time sculpting out her new mane and tail and then baked, painted, and sealed them and now she's done. Much better than how she used to look, but those pink lines are too pink. At least I got her hair the right color this time around. I might try doing this to my Rainbow Dash and Rarity who have also been entirely covered in Mod Podge. The moral of this story is, don't cover anything plastic in sealant unless it's been painted.